Saturday, October 15, 2011

Meet the Contestants

Jenna
Hi, I'm Jenna and I blog over at 2027! I'm a twenty-something college grad still trying to find my place in the world, but I'm most happy when being creative! I'm a nanny by trade, but a crafter by heart. Why buy something if I can do it myself?

Amy

Hello new friends! My name is Amy Renea and I live in Hershey PA with my husband, 3 little boys, a cat named Thor and 4 hens. I spend my days chasing babies, spray painting cast offs I find in the trash, cleaning far too much poop between the critters and children and am a professional wedding photographer on the weekends. In my free time I hit up local thrift stores, watch too many episodes of the Bachelorette and blog while drinking DDP and chowing on sweet potato chips!
A Nest for All Seasons is the modern dilettante's one stop for all things DIY in the home and garden. Artful photography highlights simple tutorials and simplifies the mysteries among more complex techniques of gardening, crafting, cooking and photography. I hope you will stop in and stay awhile!
Michelle
Hello! My name is Michelle and I am a crafting genius! Just joking, but I sure do love to make things. Sometimes they are great, sometimes they are good, and sometimes they are just okay. Anyway, I enjoy every minute of it! My blog is Prudently Painted Vintage, it's a place where I can share it all with you.

Shannah
I'm Shannah and write a (very!) little ole blog called Just Us Four. When I'm not working away at my full time job, I spend my time parenting, cooking and, just recently, crafting. I'm relatively new to the whole crafting excitement but I have dove head first since day one. I'm really excited to be a part of One Month to Win It and look forward to an exciting competition.

Ginger
Hi! I'm Ginger from Ginger Snap Crafts. This me with my 2 beautiful daughters. I also have a handsome hubby & 3 rough & tumble boys! I recently started my own craft blog when I realized our family blog was getting a little overrun with all my craftiness! My blog is a place where I share my ideas and then hopefully inspire YOU to create along with me!

Courtney
Hi, I'm Courtney from Between U & Me over here in Southern California. I'm an obsessive crafter, cook, novice sewer and occasional DIYer. I am also a wife (married 5 years) and a mom to two kiddos (ages 4 and 2). I have an unhealthy extremely healthy addiction to anything with glitter and I'm not embarrassed to say my kids have left for school glitterified and heck! my husband has gone to work that way, too! Oh!, and I'm SO excited to be part of this season of OMTWI!!! Yay!!

Jenni
Hello everybuggy, Jenni here from Kissed By A Frog; a brand new blog that is basically put together with a kitchen mixer (a little of everything). I am a self taught crafter that hates to read directions and enjoys a challenge. About a year ago, (after "retiring" from teaching to stay home with my children) I decided that I needed a way to express my creative side; thus Kissed By a Frog was born. The main purpose of the FROG is to make everyone feel like royalty because we all deserve it! I cannot tell you how excited I am to be on OMTWI and I am ready to craft your socks off.

Kim

Hi! My name is Kim and my blog is Simply Living, I have a passion for creating things! After going to school for Interior Design I got married and had a little boy so now he takes up all my time in between crafting! Being on a tight budget has given me a love of thrifting and turning "junk" into something new. I'm super excited to be a part of OMTWI and can't wait to see everyone's projects!

Molly
Hey, I’m Molly from Just a Little Creativity. I’m a busy mom of five, who has found my creative outlet by running an Etsy shop, MyArtsyBaby and more recently diving into the wonderful world of blogging. Thinking outside the box, making the ordinary extraordinary, that is my goal. Over at my blog, among fun product and book reviews and giveaways, you’ll find my true passion. Painting and DIY projects for grown-ups and kids that anyone can do. I believe you shouldn’t have to be an expert to be a DIY junkie. I should have titled my blog something more like “You Can Paint Anything” but that just didn’t have quite the same ring to it.

Jaime
Hello ---it is SO nice to be here and to "meet" you!!!
And I also have to say that it is SO so so exciting and a little scary to be part of this wonderful competition! I am just a normal gal who loves to decorate and create but has a tight budget!
I love LOVE meaningful crafts, up-cycing anything and everything anddd I swoon for anything inexpensively made yet lovely!
Crafty Scrappy Happy is my blogging "home" where I share all of my latest projects and inspiration!

Stephanie
Photobucket
Hello! I'm Stephanie and the mom behind the blog "Always Just A Mom" and the crafter behind Goodies By Greiner! I have a love for creating and like to dabble in a lot of different areas! On my blog I talk alot about being a mom to two rowdy boys (they are 3 and 4...13 1/2 months apart) but more and more I've loved using the blog as a way to share fun recipes, crafts and other projects. This is my first crafting competition and I'm super excited to be a member of Season 6!

Kate

Hi! I'm Kate from A Piece of Kate's. I am a mother of 2 girls (the youngest just started kindergarten) and have been married for 10 years. I love to sew and craft things into something better. I also like to read, play volleyball, garage sale, and help other people. I am excited to be part of this season of OMTWI!

2 comments:

  1. So excited and honored to be among such an amazing group of ladies. I know we are all going have so much fun! Good luck to everyone!
    HUGS~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete