Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Meet our Guest Judge Living with Lindsay

Our guest judge this week is Lindsay with Living with Lindsay!  Lindsay is amazing...so if you have not ever been to her blog...run don't walk over there right now.  You may have seen her Anthro Knock Off shade...

Plus her blog is full of great tips and tricks.  Like this post on how to paint laminate furniture
Lindsay was nice enough to answer a few questions for us....
1) What tool you couldn't live without?  My glue gun, hands down!  That one little tool provides me with the ability to make curtains for my living room, a wreath for my front door and a Halloween costume for my son.  I'm embarrassed to admit that I actually have multiple glue guns that I use for different types of projects.

2) Where do you craft?  I used to have a dedicated craft room, but once our daughter joined the family, the guest bedroom now has to share that space.  It doesn't leave much room to spread out my mess.  So, until I figure out some way to better organize my craft space, I generally spread newspaper or a plastic tablecloth on my breakfast table and work there.  It's close to my coffee maker, so it's working out great!

3) Who/what inspires you?  There are so many things that inspire me.  I love bright colors and bold, geometric patterns.  I find myself constantly drawn to repurposed, vintage items.  I like to keep my crafts and decor fun, so I love finding ways to add in whimsy and surprise.  And lastly, EVERY craft blogger inspires me - I'm simply amazed at the talent that I see every day.

Be sure to check out Lindsay's blog.  Also don't forget to vote for your favorite Deco Art project!  There are some amazing projects this week!

2 comments:

  1. hah...love that you have MULTIPLE glue guns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a glue gun dedicated just for felt... the little felt fibers get all over my gun and it's really annoying when I'm NOT working with felt. Great tip! :) Thanks for guest judging this week!

    ReplyDelete