Friday, December 2, 2011

Season 6 WINNER!!

 

Well here it is…the end of Season 6 and what a season it was!  There were so many great projects and these last three blew our socks off!  Literally, I have no socks.  Thanks to everyone that participated.  You were all such inspiring women!

OK, here we go….is there a bloggy drumroll?  No?  Then I’ll just say it.  Or should I do like Ryan Seacrest and wait for about 20 seconds driving everyone crazy?  OK……the winner is….(I’m so nervous)….

Ginger at Ginger Snap Crafts with her Block Nativity!!!!

Wahoo!  Applause!  Way to go Ginger!

We also were so proud of our other two finalists:

Kate from A Piece of Kate’s for her beautiful Snowball Tree Skirt

Molly from Just a Little Creativity for her adorable Santa Sign

Thanks for a great season.  Auditions will begin on Monday for Season 7. 

Have a wonderful holiday!

Seacrest out.

8 comments:

  1. I'm speechless! Wow! Thank you so much! I so enjoyed this competition...made some really good blog friends along the way, too! Thank you everyone. :)

    Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ginger! I loved your block nativity - ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ginger!! Your project is really lovely and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGRATS GINGER!!!!! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lough yayyyy I was wishing you would win my friend!! Congrats ginger!
    Jaime from craftynscrappy happy

    ReplyDelete