Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Guest Judge -- Jamie with C.R.A.F.T.

You can still vote for YOUR favorite Buntings and Banners project...click here to cast your vote!

Jamie with C.R.A.F.T. is our guest judge this week.  What does C.R.A.F.T. stand for?  Creating Really Awesome Free Things....do I have your attention now?  My fave post of all time from Jamie is her DIY business cards.  It is an absolutely brilliant idea! 
What else can you find on Jamie's blog?  How about a drawer organizer that you can make yourself?  And it is WOOD!
If you need even more buntings and banners inspiration, Jamie has that too!  Check out this paint chip garland.
We also had Jamie answer a few questions for us to get to know her better....

How did you start crafting?
Crafting with freebies has been happening since I can remember. I grew up with a wonderfully crafty mom who would take me to Good Will and garage sales to my little hearts content  The free part is easy when you are a kid with no money! (i.e. college decor and corn lamp)

What's your favorite style (steam punk, modern, shabby, etc.)?
My style changes like the wind :) Here is my best attempt for today... I would call my style minimalistic, cozy, mid century modern, with a a splash of funk.

Besides crafting, what are your other hobbies?
I love to travel, mountain bike, read, and thrift (which goes right along with crafting!)

Thanks Jamie for joining us this week!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for having me :) It was a lot harder to be a judge than I thought it was going to be!!

    ReplyDelete