Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Revisiting Season 1

We are taking this month off here on OMTWI.  Get ready for the auditions the first week of March!  I know that most of y'all have not been around here since the beginning.  I thought it would be fun to go back and revisit some of our past seasons and the fabulous projects we have had!  All of these projects are from week 1 and 2 of season 1. 

Wendy with Craft Goodies -- Frame Clock

 

Photobucket


Go visit some of these awesome ladies!  I will be back with more season 1 favorites later this week!

2 comments:

  1. I visit day-to-day a few blogs and blogs to read posts,
    however this blog presents quality based content.

    My web page :: www.brantas.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when
    new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment.
    Perhaps there is a way you can remove me from that service?
    Cheers!

    Also visit my web blog - kidney location in body

    ReplyDelete