Monday, October 10, 2011

Get to know your Judges -- Angie with The Country Chic Cottage

Every month we will learn a little more about the resident judges.  Up first is Angie! 



1) What is one tool you couldn't live without?

I would say it is definitely my hot glue gun.  The Country Chic Cottage is all about quick and easy crafts and home decor.  You simply MUST have a hot glue gun for quick, easy crafts!

2) Where do you craft?
 
My closet...ha!!  I have a large walk in closet and part of it is dedicated to my crafting.  Otherwise I am in the floor or kitchen table.  I lead an exciting life huh??
 
3) Who/what inspires you?
 
I use Pinterest for a lot of my inspiration.  I describe it as google image search on steroids.  It is perfect for inspiring me and helping me to think outside of the box.  One example of a project that was inspired from Pinterest is my grain sack upholstered stool... 
 
 
Stop by The Country Chic Cottage for even more goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment