Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Get to Know Your Judges-Gina with The Shabby Creek Cottage

Gina from the Shabby Creek Cottage is one of our resident judges. She makes some beautiful things over in her etsy shop. These are her answers to the same three questions we asked Angie.




1) What is one tool you couldn't live without?

Hmm... my paint brush? Oh no... my sewing machine? Whew that's a hard one to call - flip a coin because it's one of those two, depending on the day!

2) Where do you craft?

Anywhere with an empty surface-from my kitchen table to a folding table in the backyard. :)

3) Who/what inspires you?

So many folks inspire me. Sarah Richardson is right up there as my fave of all time. I love scouring Pinterest... you never know what you'll find on there!


Stop by her shop to see what Gina has been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment