Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Get to Know Your Judges-Lisa with The Pennington Point

Lisa is the third of our three resident judges. Let's see how she answers the same questions we asked Angie and Gina.


1) What is one tool you couldn't live without?

I'd probably say my rotary cutter and mat. I have a large mat taped down to a table and I use it to measure and cut pretty much everything. Plus it's a great surface for gluing.

2) Where do you craft?

I have a room we call the "sewing room." I do almost all of my crafting in there unless the project is too large, then I move it to the kitchen island.

3) Who/what inspires you?

In the early days it was Martha Stewart. She was the first person I really ever saw that did so many of the things I craved trying. But now I get my inspiration from all of the amazing blogs out there (and Pinterest!).

Stop by Shop 24 to see what Lisa's been creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment