Saturday, October 22, 2011

Meet Kim from Simply Living

1) What tool couldn’t you live without?

I have a couple tools I couldn't live without, my hot glue gun and my Silhouette Machine! But I think I use my glue gun on almost every project! :)

2) Where do you craft?

I use my kitchen counter the most, it's out of reach from little hands! ;) And, its easy to craft and be with the family that way.

3) Who/what inspires you?

I have to say that the Thrifty Decor Chick really inspired me.
I have always loved creating things but wouldn't ever actually do what I had in mind. She really showed me crafting didn't have to be expensive! After I found her I was introduced into the blog world, and that is where I find a lot of inspiration! I also get inspired by Pier 1 and Pottery Barn, I love trying to make my own version of their stuff.

Head on over and say hello to Kim at Simply Living!

No comments:

Post a Comment