Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Meet Stephanie from Always Just a Mom

Photobucket

1) What tool couldn't you live without?

This is a really hard question because I use so many different tools...I would say Modge Podge! I love using this stuff and it works on EVERYTHING! Love it!!!
2) Where do you craft?

My husband built me a "craft room". He installed some storage and built me a counter. We then movLinked an old bookshelf and an old kitchen table in for more space. It's in my laundry room so it's a little tight but it gives me great space. I also have started doing a lot of crafts in my husband's back garage! I've started working more with power tools and spray paint...so being outside helps!
3) Who/what inspires you?

My mom has been a sewing and crafting since I was a wee little one, my sister started this amazing online store, Hot Tots Boutique and so they really the one's who got me interested in crafting! I would say having starting my blog I've really been inspired by Stacey at Not Just a Housewife , Linda at Craftoholics Anonymous and my small addiction to Pinterest!


Go over and tell Stephainie hello at Always Just a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment