Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Get to know the judges: Gina

This week we’re getting to know the resident judges a little better… up today is Gina from The Shabby Creek Cottage.

 Gina Luker How did you start crafting?
I don’t remember not crafting! I remember finger painting as a wee one, and I started learning to sew around age 8 – that’s nearly 30 years… man I’m getting old!

What's your favorite style (steam punk, modern, shabby, etc.)?
Growing up on a farm, I have always loved old farmhouses. Today mine has a shabby vibe, but I just can’t get enough of that aged patina!

Besides crafting, what are your other hobbies?
Watching NCIS – it’s my favorite thing to do when I want to just veg out. I’m one of those crazies that watches it nearly every single day (see – told ya I was crazy!)

grey living room

Starting tomorrow night, Gina is hosting a holiday home tour – stop by and link up your home!

1 comment:

  1. Girl I am right there with you with NCIS. Love it!! Thank goodness for USA :)

    ReplyDelete