Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Get to Know the Judges--Lisa

lisa07
How did you start crafting?
I think I always just did it.  I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t thinking of things I could create and looking for new ways to explore my ideas.  Since I didn’t come from a crafting family, I was an adult before I really learned any real skills.
What’s your favorite style?
I’ll make up my own style name here and say vintage with a twist of whimsy and a teeny sprinkle of modern….just to keep it from getting boring.
living room 01
Besides crafting what are your other hobbies?
I run track….ha!  Just kidding.
Does DIY home remodeling count as crafting?  OK then how about my etsy shop?  That still counts as crafting?  Oh well then….unless homeschooling my kids counts as a hobby I guess I don’t have any other hobbies.
Stop on over at The Pennington Point and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment