Monday, December 19, 2011

Meet Jenn from A Jennuine Life

 
 


1.  How did you start crafting?

I started crafting as a child - my Mom is very creative and taught me to sew, cross-stitch crochet, and craft.  I'm a bit of an indecisive crafter as I enjoy all kinds of mediums - knitting, quilting, sewing, and DIY projects.


2.  What’s your favorite style? (steampunk, modern, shabby, etc.)

That's a tough one - I guess I'd say I'm drawn to timeless styles, but I like to follow trends in an understated fashion.

3.  Besides crafting, what are your other hobbies?

My husband has said he was first attracted to me because I was a kickboxing runner that sewed and knitted.  Just like different types of crafts, I enjoy all sorts of activities.  I do enjoy running and am looking forward to getting back into a routine after the birth of my second daughter.  I also like to bike, travel, and backpack; and always have a good book on my bedside table.

Head over to A Jennuine Life and say hello to Jenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment