Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Meet Rhonda at home.made

 

1.  How did you start crafting?

I've pretty much always been a "tinkerer"... but things really picked up in the crafting department once I had a home and my two children - they inspire so much of my creativity.

 

 

2.  What’s your favorite style? (steampunk, modern, shabby, etc.)

My favorite style is probably shabby~vintage~country, although I'm really all over the place depending on what I'm making.  (Creative minds are like that, right?)

3.  Besides crafting, what are your other hobbies?

I enjoy spending time with my family and my church and refurbishing old furniture.  (I'd love to say something like running marathons, but let's be honest... when would I craft if I were running all the time?!)

Stop by home.made and say hello to Rhonda!

1 comment: