Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Meet Carrie from Lovely Etc,

 

1.  How did you start crafting?


I really didn't do much crafting until college.  Like most college kids, I had no money so I started making cards and gifts to give for birthdays and Christmas.  Pretty soon I realized that I really loved playing around with color and design to create something beautiful.  And the challenge of figuring out exactly how to make what I dreamed up was an added bonus. 

2.  What’s your favorite style?


This is a really tough one because I love to mix so many styles...but I feel like saying eclectic would be a total cop-out.  So I am going to say my personal style is rustic glam cottage.   I love to combine freshly painted furniture with well-worn vintage finds and a just a hint of sparkle. 


3.  Besides crafting, what are your other hobbies?


I have always been an avid reader and I feel incomplete if I'm not making my way through a novel. (Yes, I am a complete dork). I also love roadtrips (the only travel I can afford on a regular basis), through the viewfinder photography, and treasure hunting at yard sales.

Go by and say hello to Carrie at Lovely Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment