Thursday, October 20, 2011

Meet Ginger from Ginger Snap Crafts


1) What tool couldn't you live without?

I really could not live without my Silhouette. LOVE! I use it almost daily! It's an amazing little machine.

2) Where do you craft?

I usually craft at my kitchen table! :) Not glamorous but it works for me! :)

3) Who/what inspires you?

I'm inspired most by all the other craft and DIY bloggers out there in blogland. Their talent & creativity is amazing! So many ideas & different takes on the same ideas. I LOVE browsing blogs, pinterest & link parties. I'm always finding new ideas & inspiration.


Go on over to Ginger Snap Crafts and say hey to Ginger!

You can also find her on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to be a part of this season! :) Can't wait to see everyone's projects. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete