Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Meet Shannah from Just Us Four

1) What tool you couldn't live without? Glue. Any kind really. I find that no matter what I am working on, glue always seems to be part of the finished product!

2) Where do you craft? Until recently, I was a dining room table crafter. Then, I realized that we might actually want to eat on that table and moved to our (currently unfinished) basement. As you can imagine, there is a lot of hauling things up and down the stairs to get decent pictures!

3) Who/what inspires you? I am definitely not one of those incredibly lucky people that sees something like tape and thinks “let’s make this into a topiary” and it turns out great. I tend to find my inspiration looking at pictures and then finding ways to make it on my own in a way that fits our personalities and lifestyle.

Stop by Just Us Four and tell Shannah hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment