Saturday, October 29, 2011

Meet Jaime from Crafty, Scrappy, Happy

1) What tool you couldn't live without?

Shoot this question is hard for me, I love sooo many crafty "tools" buttt if I had to choose my favorite hummmm chalk paint yesss chalk paint is my favorite crafting "tool"!

2) Where do you craft?

So, the obvious answer to this question would be my wonderful craft room (I am super super spoiled to have a room dedicated all to my projects....). Butttt if I was honest I would have to say that a large majority of my crafts are done on the living room floor right in front of the TV (with hubbie on the couch behind me).

3) Who/what inspires you?

And when it comes to inspiration I would have to say that decorating on a budget is what inspires me to create and craft!
Anddd Pottery Barn most definitely inspired me as well... shoot that place is amazing!

Pop over to Crafty, Scrappy, Happy and say hey to Jaime!

No comments:

Post a Comment