Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Meet Bethany from A Fish Who Likes Flowers

 
 
1.  How did you start crafting?
I've been crafting for so long that I can't remember a time that I wasn't creating something. My grandmother taught me to cross stitch when I was 5 years old, and my mom bought me beads and other crafting supplies when I was a little older. I definitely like to experiment with new crafts, techniques and ideas. I'm always working on something.
 
 
2.  What’s your favorite style? (steampunk, modern, shabby, etc.)
Honestly, I think I'm still trying to figure out what my style is. Eclectic is probably the best term for the style that I tend to lean towards right now.
 
3.  Besides crafting, what are your other hobbies?  You mean you can have other hobbies besides crafting? Just kidding. I like watching movies with my boyfriend, going to Portland Trailblazer basketball games, driving anywhere (as long as it's out of town) and hanging out with my crazy family, especially my nieces and nephew.

Stop by A Fish Who Likes Flowers and say hi to Bethany!

No comments:

Post a Comment